CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Three Month Anniversary

Boy, oh Boy! Look at me now!






It's so hard to believe that three months have passed since our little monkey was first placed in our arms. He has grown by leaps and bounds in those three months... both physically and socially. That scared little boy that would allow himself to be enveloped in your arms has blossomed into a spunky toddler that now envelops us with his hugs and kisses. Just when I think we have seen his true personality, he surprises me yet again! From the first moment I see my little boy to the moment I tuck him into bed, I can't help but thank God for choosing me for this journey. It is beyond my wildest dreams and I am so, so blessed to have this beautiful little boy in my heart, my arms, and my life forever.

Among Adam's accomplishments and experiences for November:

* He LOVES going to play with his playmates at the sitter's house.
* He gained two and a half pounds and grew one inch!
* He continues to commando crawl at lightning speed.
* Thankfully, he expanded his eating to include Stage 2 veggies, fruits, and very thick formula.
* Unfortunately, he also experienced his first bout with American germs and conquered pneumonia!
* We celebrated our first Thanksgiving as a family of six and had SO much to be thankful for this year. Adam loved his butternut squash!

Our First Thanksgiving

Next year, he'll be eating the drumstick instead of playing with it!



Susie's First Attempt at Taking our Photo... not too bad!


These two have a bond that cannot be described!
He lights up whenever he sees his big sister.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Adam looks so happy and content! He has truly come a long way in a short time.
--another Xuzhou SWI mom