CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pictures at Last

Well... it's taken me a week to get pictures of Peanut's shower gifts, but they're finally here! I spoke with our agency on Friday (I'm not getting antsy or anything!) and they told me that 60 days is a pretty reasonable amount of time to wait for our LOA. We're on day #39 today! So... it looks more and more like we might be in China right before the Olympics. Hopefully everything will move a little quicker than anticipated! I know that whenever we go, it is in God's perfect timing. I'm just in the passenger seat... He's flying the plane!




In other news around the household, our oldest mouse received a scholarship for her school. What a blessing! "Brown-eyed Susie" graduated kindergarten on Thursday! I can't believe she is going to be a first grader.... and I'm the mom to a "middle schooler." Oh boy... the fun is just beginning! Here's "Susie" after she got her award.... all of the teachers were dressed as Storybook Characters. Don't they look excited?

0 comments: