CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Congratulations! It's a....

CONFIRMATION LETTER!


I had to use some of the same lamaze breathing I used 11 years ago today to contain the excitement when I realized our stork was here, but WOW! It was almost as exciting as seeing my little Mads for the first time!

I guess this is the equivalent of the delivery room?

Our FedEx stork delivered at 12:17 PM today. I think he was a little surprised when the entire family met him at the door and asked for a photo op. Apparently, he doesn't get many of these special deliveries. He said we made his day...I think he made ours!


Our stork, Fed Ex Greg, was as happy as we were!

Adam... we're one step closer to you! It's only a matter of weeks before you're in our arms forever. Just a little while longer, my little monkey!

Dad signing the LSC


Mom signing the LSC with "Brown Eyed Susie's" approval


Signed... Soon to be sealed and delivered!



Adam's room-- minus the vines from which to swing!
Note to self: Must remember to move the paint!!!


Mads... happy 11th birthday! It seems like just yesterday that you were placed in our arms. My how you've grown! I'm so proud of the young lady you're growing into...although, you will always be my little Moo. I'm sure we're bound to butt heads as you sprout your tail feathers, but remember I'll always love you!

The happy family at our Lamaze reunion in 1997.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Robyn....We're wishing you and your family so much happiness!!!

Jan, John & Jillian

Duchess of Lanier said...

Congratulations! Yippee!!! Have a super fun weekend celebrating! Love Susie's thumbs up!
Hugs,
Trena

Drawdy said...

This is so exciting. I can't wait to see your little man. We are praying that you will have a smooth trip.

Justin and Rhonda