CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

How does my "monkey" grow?

I was hoping to get updated information on Adam's and there it was...waiting for me this morning! This is great because I am notorious for overpacking. Now I'll be able to narrow down what to take for our little guy! Here are our latest measurements...

Height: 30.3 inches
Weight: 20.24 pounds
Head Circumference: 18.1 inches
Chest Circumference: 19.3 inches
Foot length: 4.4 inches
Teeth: 4 top and 4 bottom

Since our last measurements, he has grown 3 inches and gained 3 pounds. Wait until he gets some good ole Southern cooking!


Adam...
We're waiting patiently (no worries) for our TA because His timing is always perfect! I can't wait to see our itinerary in writing. I think Daddy will have to tie me down so I don't float away!
Mommy loves you oodles and oodles of noodles!!!

1 comments:

Duchess of Lanier said...

New photos, please ;)
Hugs,
Trena