CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Knock...knock...

is what I'll be waiting to hear tomorrow when FedEx finally stops at OUR house!!!!

Our LSC/LOA is Florida bound
and will be at our door tomorrow... which is also our daughter's 11th birthday!!!

I couldn't be more excited. I had just finished unpacking a few days ago and hung all of Adam's clothes back in the closet. Call it an attempt at reverse psychology. I'm sure God was just laughing the whole time. Guess it's time to repack! (Aw...shucks.)

I think this calls for a celebration! We're off to church to share the great news...

And, along those lines... a song that we sing immediately came to mind...

"God is good, all the time
He put a song of praise in this heart of mine
God is good, all the time
Through my darkest hour, His light will shine.
God is good, God is good...all the time."

0 comments: