CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Angel Bug!!!


Dear Adam,

Today is a very special day for our family. It is your big sister's birthday. She is celebrating her third birthday with her grandparents, great grandparents, her very special aunt, and many angel friends in heaven.

Planning for you has helped me get through a lot of difficult days, but this day is proving to be one of the hardest. I'm sad because Katy's not here with us and sad because you will never get to know her in the same way that your oldest sisters did. I wish that you would've been able to meet her. She just lit up the room and made hearts melt wherever she went.

Each night, when I go to sleep, I ask her to watch over you for us. My heart tells me that she is with you, just as she is with us. And, I know that when we are finally joined as one family...she will be right there with us too... as we celebrate becoming a family of six!

I love you Peanut! Hopefully you'll be getting a special visitor on my birthday. Jia's mommy and daddy are visiting you and your friends. I pray more than anything that they will be able to see you and get a picture for us! What a birthday present that would be! We missed you when Lily Mei's mommy and daddy visited your friends last month.

Can't wait to hold you in my arms and look into those beautiful brown eyes of yours. I keep praying that we'll get word soon about when we can make our travel arrangements. Even Nana is getting antsy! We all want you home...and all of our family together. Next year, we will be together... looking for those shooting stars as your JieJie blows out her birthday candles across the heavens.

Lots of BugHugs and misses...

Mommy

0 comments: