CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're Getting Closer!!! (No FedEx stork though.)


"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

I finally broke down and called our agency today. I just needed to talk to a real person and get a little reassurance. I was told to expect our confirmation letter within the next few weeks. I called my husband to tell him. Apparently, he'd talked to an acquaintance of his and she informed him that she's been praying a lot for us. She went on to tell him not to worry... we'll be getting that confirmation letter very soon!

After our evening walk, I checked my email and found one from our agency sitting in the inbox.
It was a list all waiting children from our agency letting us know exactly where we are in the process. I took a deep breath as I opened the attachment to look for Spunky. And, there it was...

"Pending LSC"

What does that officially mean? It means that our dossier has been reviewed by CCAA and approved for the adoption of our son. CCAA will be sending our LSC soon. What a relief to know that China has given us their blessing!!!


Wow! When God sends me encouragement, I get it from all angles! Our God is most definitely an AWESOME God!!!

So...it looks like we may be there right in time for the Olympics rush! YIKES!!!

2 comments:

Duchess of Lanier said...

Oh, yeah! Good end to your week! Everyday that passes... Hope you're enjoying your summer vacation! Hugs, Trena

Anonymous said...

As I sit here I can see the shirt I bought for Adam out of the corner of my eye. I can't wait til he's here and I can take a million pictures of hime just like I have done with his older sisters! I can;t wait to meet you my little Di Di!

wo ai ni
Beffie