CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 8th: Pearls and Physicals PHOTOS

Okay, I know that these aren't my usual witty blogs. I've been very bad about updating them as we've been very busy and haven't really had an adequate amount of time to post. Not to mention, we figured we'd save a little money and just use the White Swan's internet access once. I hope you will all forgive me!

Daily physical activity...
Florida teachers...this one is for you!

The statues on Shamian Island are amazing!
This statue is in Friendship Garden...right near the school.
Lyvie couldn't resist joining in this line. See!!! She CAN do it...if she wants to do it!

Kelly says many brides come to Shamian Island for their photos because of its beauty. Today was a busy day for wedding photos! We lost count at seven couples. I just loved this one!!!

Today was the day I'd been anticipating... PEARLS! I love pearls. I guess it's something that my mother instilled in me when I was younger. Of course, pearls are also my birthstone. Needless to say, I was very excited to go pearl shopping today. :-) It was a great stress reliever after the physical examinations. Adam passed with flying colors...though I think it would take a lot to fail these exams. He didn't care for them poking and prodding his ears, nose and throat though. I think he got at least a half dozen good scratches in! Mom was there to give him lots of love afterward. (Dad got to hold him during most of the exams. Yep...I chickened out!)

My twenty pounds of absolute cuteness...thanks for the phrase, Trena!

NOT happy one bit!

After a stressful day... we shop! Yes, those are all pearls.
Yes, we all came home with some!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all of your China treasures!!!!!!! wo ai ni!