CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Everyone...start your engines!

I can't believe that I'm actually getting to post this blog. A journey that began for me 18 years ago is about to take me to the other side of the world to meet my son!



Yesterday evening, we received an email stating that Travel Approvals had arrived. Today... we received our Consulate Appointment...September 9th! We leave for our baby boy's homeland on Wednesday, August 27th... 22 days from today! He should be placed in our arms on September 1st (China time).

My feet have yet to touch the ground since I received the call from our agency today. And, just so we are still reminded that God has His hand in all things... we received the call while I sat in the sanctuary of our church. How wonderful to be able to share our awesome news with our dearest friends who've been praying for and with us throughout this amazing adventure!

Tonight... we celebrate! Tomorrow...we shop!


Adam... 26 sunsets before the sun rises on our forever family day! And, forever our SON you will be. Mommy loves you "little monkey!"

1 comments:

Duchess of Lanier said...

Oh, Fabulous! Yippee! Joyous celebrations! Woo-Hoo!

hugs and hugs,
trena
ll is waiting
with adam
in xz